2001-2008 Nissan Primera Airbag Light Reset – The Nissan Primera is a passenger car segment D produced by the automaker Nissan Motor for the domestic and European market since 1990, in three different series. The third series of the Japanese sedan was put on the market in early 2002 and was the product of cooperation with the French company Renault, which made her “cousin” of the second series of the large sedan Renault Laguna.
However with the arrival of this sales series of Primera, which had never been particularly high in the second series, they fell dramatically and brought Nissan to delete it off the market earlier than expected, in particular in 2006 in the UK, however, leaving it in lists of some countries for a few years yet.
2001-2008 Nissan Primera Airbag Light Reset:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2001 2002 2003 2004 2006 2007 2008 Nissan Primera, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key OFF instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is a diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should apply to all models of Nissan Primera (2001 2002 2003 2004 2006 2007 2008 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2001-2008 Nissan Primera Airbag Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!