Restart Tire Pressure TPMS on 2012-2016 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class – The Mercedes-Benz R 231 is a Roadster of the German car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz. It represents the sixth generation of the SL-Class and triggers the eleven years produced predecessor R 230 from. The vehicle was presented to the world public for the first time on December 15, 2011. It celebrated its official world premiere at the North American International Auto Show in January 2012 and arrived on 31 March 2012 the European market. The base price was the market launch at 93,534 Euro for the SL 350.
On request, the AMG Sports package is available that includes a front and rear apron and side skirts in AMG design and high-sheen 19-inch AMG light-alloy wheels in 5-spoke design. On the technical side, vehicles differ with this package through a 10 mm lowered sports suspension, which is also deselected, and a larger brake system with perforated brake discs. Inside, this package is different by design and changed seats (recallable) piping in white designo leather. Furthermore, the AMG sports package includes black floor mats of AMG and a perforated multifunction sports steering wheel with shift paddles.
Restart Tire Pressure TPMS on 2012-2016 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to restart clear or turning off the warning light on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL400 SL550 AMG SL63 AMG SL65 Roadster, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel or on the inside of the fuel filler flap.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll down to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed after driving a few minutes message.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK buton
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedez-Benz SL-Class R231 (2013 2014 2015 2016) US models. Hopefully the article of Restart Tire Pressure TPMS on 2012-2016 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class useful for you. Good Luck! 😀