How to Reset Tire Pressure Warning Indicator on Toyota Sequoia – Following the success of some of the SUV that had been produced earlier, such as the Toyota Fortuner which became the best and best-selling SUV, Toyota redesigned Toyota Tundra pickup truck based formidable. 2014 Toyota Sequoia comes with three trim exterior design and distinct features, namely SR5, Limited and Platinum.
SR5 equipped with 18 inches aluminum wheels, brand new heated mirrors, front fog lights, keyless entry system, advanced running boards, a new roof rack, a rear privacy glass, towing preparation and power-down rear window. Limited coupled with 20-inch aluminum wheels, auto dimming outside mirrors, a power sunroof, rear and front parking sensors along with the power lift-gate. Platinum itself comes with an additional 20 inches of chrome aluminum wheels, adaptive air suspension and adaptive cruise control.
How to Reset Tire Pressure Warning Indicator on Toyota Sequoia:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on your Toyota Sequoia, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Sequoia. Hopefully the article of How to Reset Tire Pressure Warning Indicator on Toyota Sequoia useful for you.