2015 Opel Vauxhall Zafira Tyre Pressure System Initialisation – The Opel Zafira is a mid-range MPV, manufactured in three series since 1999 by the German automaker Opel. It is a minivan based on the platform and mechanics of the Opel Astra generation. The Zafira has been wanted in the last years of the last century to propose a more compact and practical model with respect to the unfortunate and largest Opel Sintra launched shortly before, but already demonstrated that they can not be competitive with large vans era.
He then dropped a notch, also in order to tackle a successful model as Mégane Scénic. The first generation of the Zafira, which exploited the platform and mechanical Astra G, was launched in 1999. This model will have a good commercial success, so as to continue with his career and give birth to two more generations of Zafira.
2015 Opel Vauxhall Zafira Tyre Pressure System Initialisation:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 2017 Opel Vauxhall Zafira, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) to update the tyre pressure values
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor need to be reset. For that you need to purchase the correct TPMS reset tool and follow these instructions:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Keep brake pedal depressed. Move and hold the selector lever for five seconds to position N until P is displayed in the DIC display
- Set the selector lever to Neutral, for vehicles with manual transmission
- Select the Vehicle Information Menu by use the MENU button on the turn signal lever
- Scroll down and select Tyre Pressure menu
- Press SET/CLR button to reset TPMS
- Press SET/CLR button again to confirm the selection. If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and and a message is shown in the information display.
- Turn ignition to OFF position and then Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on latest generation of Opel Vauxhall Zafira (2015 2016 2017) model years. Hopefully the article of 2015 Opel Vauxhall Zafira Tyre Pressure System Initialisation usefull for you. Good Luck!