How To Reset Scion iQ TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning Light 2012-2014
How To Reset Scion iQ TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning Light 2012-2014 – The Toyota IQ (in North America: Scion iQ) is a city car produced by the Japanese automaker Toyota. It was presented as a concept car, called the Toyota IQ Concept at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show. The production version was unveiled in March 2008 instead of at the Geneva Motor Show. In November 2008 it started the production at the Takaoka and simultaneously began marketing in Japan. Sales in Europe are started in 2009.
The Toyota iQ is characterized by very compact dimensions: it is in fact only 298 cm long. Yet has a cabin able to accommodate up to four people, three adults, and one child. In Italy, the Toyota iQ is available with the engine 1.0 VVT-i petrol already used on the Toyota Aygo, which delivers 68 hp and boasts CO2 emission of 99 g / km or with the engine 1.3 Dual VVT-i petrol always 99 hp already used on the Toyota Yaris.
How To Reset Scion iQ TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning Light 2012-2014:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor (TPMS) light on your Toyota:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire SET button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
Each year model may have different button locations
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Scion iQ (2012 2013 2014 2015 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Scion iQ TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning Light 2012-2014 useful for you.