Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on a 2018 Lexus LS-500h – The internally Lexus USF50 called luxury sedan, the LS series from Lexus was first presented in Detroit in January 2017 at the North American International Auto Show. The hybrid version LS 500h debuted at the 87th Geneva Motor Show in the spring of 2017. Since January 20, 2018, the new LS generation is sold at prices starting at 93,300 euros.
Already at the Tokyo Motor Show Lexus delivered with the LF-FC views of the fifth LS-generation. The fifth generation of the LS is offered in four equipment lines. Both the LS 500 and the LS 500h are available in all these variants: Grundversion, Executive Line, F Sport, and Luxury Line.
Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on a 2018 Lexus LS-500h:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2018 Lexus LS 500h, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Press “∧” or “∨” navigation button until the appears on the display
- Continue to press “<” or “>” until the Vehicle Setting appears on the display and then press “OK”.
- Scroll down and select TPMS and then press “OK”.
- Select “Set tire pressure”, and then press and hold “OK” until the tire pressure warning light starts blinking.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10-30 minutes of cumulative driving at least 40 km/h (25 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Lexus LS 500h (2018 2019) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2018 Lexus LS-500h useful for you.