Resetting Airbag Light on 2001-2007 Nissan Stagea M35 – Nissan Stagea wagon based on the Nissan Skyline and created by Nissan platform in 1996 to compete with the Subaru Legacy Touring. The model was intended only for the domestic market in Japan. Available in three different series of this model: WC34 Series 1 from 1996 to the end of 1998, WC34 Series 2 at the end of 1998 and 2001 and a series of M35s 2001 to 2007.
The first series was produced from 1996 to 1998 and was equipped with engine capacity of 2.0 or 2.5 liter turbo-charged or not. Engine power ranged from 153 l. with. up to 231 liters. p. Drive in the basic version was carried out on rear-wheel drive, all-wheel drive version also existed. The second series, produced from 1998 to 2001, was generally similar to the previous model. Other steel front and rear lights as well as interior design has changed somewhat. Were upgraded engines, resulting in the most powerful version began to develop 280 l. from. M35 Series (2001 – 2007) looks much different from the previous series of cars. The third-generation VQ engine architecture were used, instead of outdated engines RB series.
Resetting Airbag Light on 2001-2007 Nissan Stagea M35:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 Nissan Stagea M35, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Stagea M35 (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007). Hopefully the article of Resetting Airbag Light on 2001-2007 Nissan Stagea M35 usefull for you. Good Luck!