How to Reset SRS Airbag Warning Light on Nissan NV200 – This car is presented as a light van Nissan NV200 Concept at the Tokyo Motor Show 2007. Production started May 19, 2009 in Japan. In November production started in Europe in Spain. Auto received the title of Van of the Year 2010. The car is based on the floorpan B known for Renault Clio, Dacia Logan, Nissan Micra, Nissan Tiidy and Renault Twingo. In 2012, presents a twin version of the Mitsubishi under the sign of the internal market, and a year later – model Chevrolet City Express exclusively for the North American market.
Moreover, in India in 2013, will begin production of electric model Ashok Leyland Stilo, which is a stylized license variation of the Nissan NV200. Since 2011. Nissan NV200 designs and tests new generation of electric drive. In hybrid car can go into production in 2013. Conceptual version of the e-NV200 Concept shown at the beginning of 2012. – It has a range of over 100 km, and the batteries can be recharged in 30 minutes.
How to Reset SRS Airbag Warning Light on Nissan NV200:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Nissan NV200, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan NV200 (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017). Hopefully the article of How to Reset SRS Airbag Warning Light on Nissan NV200 usefull for you. Good Luck!