How to Resetting the Air Bag Warning Light on a Nissan Kicks – KICKS is an SUV that Nissan Motor will market in Brazil and other South American markets. At the Sao Paulo Motor Show 2012 held in October 2012, it was the start of being announced under the concept model “EXTREM”. The car was designed by Nissan for Brazil for the first time, it was a concept car made in Brazil. Two years later in October 2014, at the Sao Paulo Motor Show 2014, “KICKS CONCEPT” announced that brings Extrem closer to marketing.
In the exterior, by vigorously adopting V-shaped grille, boomerang type headlight, floating roof etc, with “V-motion” which is the design identity of recent years Nissan as the core, strength, and sportiness are high in the dimension It is compatible. May 2, 2016, announced the “Kicks” in the commercial specifications in Rio de Janeiro.
How to Resetting the Air Bag Warning Light on a Nissan Kicks:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2016 Nissan Kicks, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has a Smart Key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should apply to the all models of Nissan Kicks (2016 2017 2018). Hopefully, the article of How to Resetting the Air Bag Warning Light on a Nissan Kicks useful for you. Good Luck!