How to Reset ECU / Check Engine Light on Nissan Murano – For the first time Nissan presents the latest generation of the Nissan Murano that appear fresher and brings the concept of more luxurious with a very elegant variety of changes both in exterior and interior. In fact not only that the all-new 2015 Nissan Murano is now also equipped with a hybrid engine variants are of course further adds to crowded SUV market competition globally.
Looks fierce with the modern feel of the more visible thanks to her curves are now more subtle. Also in the headlamp seems more frightening by showing a keen eye and supported a luxury grill. This latest launch of the Nissan Murano also turned out to coincide with the introduction of the all-new Nissan X-Trail in the event the Shanghai Motor Show, which is currently being held in China. Interestingly, the SUV is now more powerful and convenient thanks to the addition of cool features that are ready to pamper its owner during the journey.
How to Reset ECU / Check Engine Light on Nissan Murano:
If you want to turn off or clear the Check Engine Light / ECU light in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Nissan Murano, perform the following procedures within the specify time! Because timing is extremely critical.
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine and wait 3 seconds.
- Fully press and release the accelerator pedal five times within 5 seconds.
- Wait 7 seconds
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor and hold for ten seconds. until the CEL starts blinking.
- At this point the light CEL should start flashing error code stored in the system and you can release the pedal. If you only get five flashes slowly or not flashing at all, then it is time You went on one of the above steps and you have to start from scratch.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) and wait about 10 second.
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Note: Repeat the process, if the lights still illuminates when you start the engine. Timing is EXTREMELY critical to resetting the ECU. This procedure should be work on all generation of Nissan Murano (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) models. Hopefully the article of How to Reset Check Engine (ECU) Warning Light on Nissan 370Z usefull for you. Good Luck!