Reset Airbag warning light on 2004-2016 Nissan Frontier – The Nissan Frontier, also known as Nissan Navara in countries like Australia, is a mid size vehicle type -from 2005- built by Nissan pick up; this manufacturer was the pioneer in the segment of light trucks (1959; the following year, Toyota added in this market). Since then, the Japanese manufacturer is known for being one of the first in the lightweight segment, including the first extended cab (with King Kab 1976) and crew cab on the market in North America. The Frontier are manufactured at the plant in Smyrna (Tennessee). Rivals of this are the Toyota Tacoma, Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Dakota, Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon and Ford Ranger.
Introduced in 1997 as a 1998 model replacing the previous Hardboby Nissan Truck. Nissan Frontier offered with four-cylinder engine and a displacement of 2.4L and a six KA24DE cilndres V VG33E with a displacement of 3.3L. In transmissions, has offered in standard four and five-speed automatic 4. Besides Smyrna, Tennessee, has been manufactured in Curitiba (Brazil) and Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines. Since 2000, presents the Crew Cab body; was the first to offer a pick up compact body with four doors in North America; so far only full size vans in size, but in Europe and Asia already existed for some time. The next year presents a redesign of the Frontier, giving a design that sought to attract the young, although 2004 will force radical change.
How to Reset Airbag warning light on 2004-2016 Nissan Frontier:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan Titan, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Frontier (2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016). Hopefully the article of Reset Airbag warning light on 2004-2016 Nissan Frontier usefull for you. Good Luck!