Recalibration TPMS Tyre Pressure System on 2013 Volvo V40 – The Volvo V40 is a car produced by the Swedish automaker Volvo and marketed from 2012. It is basically a compact sedan hatchback type; However the choice of the body volume configuration, characterized by a significant overhang from the rear of the car body, gives an appearance of Station wagon. It was presented at the Geneva Motor Show in 2012, as a replacement for the “S40 / V50”, and is sold from May 2012 in Europe and August 2012 in England.
Designed by the British architect Peter Horbury, the “V40” was conceived and built on the platform called “C1” home Ford, the same on which is produced the Volvo C30. Compared to mechanical from which it derives, they have been modified the electric power steering, as well as the dimensioning of the helical springs of the front independent suspension and adjustment of the hydraulic shock absorbers. The V40 has 5 seats and a luggage compartment of 335 liters with the backrest downed comes to 1032 liters of capacity carco.
Recalibration TPMS Tyre Pressure System on 2013 Volvo V40:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor need to be reset. To recalibrate the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Volvo V40, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Press the MY CAR button in the center console control panel
- Select Settings
- Select Car settings
- Select Tire pressure and then press the OK button
- Select Calibrate tire pressure
- Wait for a few minutes until initialization is completed.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 1 minute of cumulative driving at least 25 km/h (40 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Volvo V40 (2013 2014 2015 2016) model years, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of Recalibration TPMS Tyre Pressure System on 2013 Volvo V40 useful for you.