Mercedez-Benz G-Class G550 AMG G63 Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – Manufacturing bearing the three pointed stars, Mercedes Benz, confirmed that they will do a facelift on one of the legendary models, namely the G-Class in 2017. The company wants to change the design of the G-Class after surviving for 35 years by increasing the width of the car for greater stability and also the latest suspension. With the increasingly wide size makes interior dimensions are increasingly relieved and can be put on a chair with a larger size are adopting the technology at the C Class sedan.
Although the design will undergo destruction, the company certainly retains the character and iconic look that is characteristic of the model that exists today. Mercedes retaining G-Class production code for this, namely W463, but the structure will be extensively reworked as aluminum framework that exists today will be made 100 mm wider so that the total width of the car becomes 1860 mm. This structural change was also made with the aim of reducing car weight up to 200 kg. Existing Class G has a weight of 2570 can be considered very large in its class.
2015 Mercedez G-Class G550 AMG G63 Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to restart clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mercedez-Benz G-Class 2015 G550 AMG G63, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel or on the inside of the fuel filler flap.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll down to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed after driving a few minutes message.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK buton
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedez-Benz G-Class (2013 2014 2015 2016) US models. Hopefully the article of Mercedez-Benz G-Class G550 AMG G63 Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck! 😀