2014-2018 Mazda 3 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset – Japanese automakers, Mazda has a new car that is ready to be launched. The car is the Mazda 3, 2016. Although the status as new cars, Mazda claiming that it lowers the price of a new Mazda 3. It is quite interesting because in general, the new car will be marketed at a price that is more expensive than the previous model.
Mazda 3 2016 will rely on SkyActiv-G engine combined with a six-speed transmission. This transmission is available in two versions, namely manual and automatic. There are two engine options offered by Mazda, the 2.0L I4 and 2.5 L I4. 2.0 L I4 engine can deliver power up to 155 hp, while the 2.5-liter capacity engine capable of spraying up to 184 hp. 2016 Mazda 3 is equipped with a backup camera, radar collision detection, and some other interesting features.
2014-2018 Mazda 3 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset:
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mazda 3, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Let the tires cool, then adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 2 times and a beep sound is heard once.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Mazda Mazda 3 (2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2014-2018 Mazda 3 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset useful for you.