2005-2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset
2005-2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – Like the name, All-New Jeep Grand Cherokee 2015 has a capacity of 3000 cc engine with a V6 penstar and integrated 8-speed automatic transmission which is claimed to create power reaches 230 horsepower at 6,000 rpm engine speed. Although in the design of these two models at a glance looks twins, that the difference is in the legs for example for the Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 3.0 L wearing size 18-inch alloy wheels, while the Jeep Grand Cherokee overland using larger wheels are 20 inches.
Both variants are equipped with standard features called TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System). The design of the latest generation Jeep Grand Cherokee is a very cool thanks to the presence of the upper grill is located lower than the headlights in addition to the bottom of the front fog lamps equipped. Turning to the cabin, luxurious feel very thick at all like pinned touch screen measuring 8.4 inches which are integrated with the air temperature and the radio.
2005-2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Enter to VEHICLE INFO menu by pressing the UP or DOWN arrow button on the steering wheel until you see “Tire Pressure” and then press the RIGHT button
- If one or more tires have low pressure, “Inflate Tire To XX” is displayed with the vehicle ICON
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 20 minutes of cumulative driving at least 25 km/h (16 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
Note: When filling warm tires, the tire pressure may need to be increased up to an additional 4 psi (30 kDa).
For more details, please watch the following video:
These instructions we got from the Jeep owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Jeep Grand Cherokee (2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2005-2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck! 😀