How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2006-2014 Suzuki SX4 – The Suzuki SX4 is a car produced by Japanese automaker Suzuki since 2006. The project that gave birth to the SX4 and Fiat Sedici mate set off in the early 2000s when General Motors (shareholder of Suzuki brand) entered into a joint venture with Fiat to produce cars on the European market. Based on a unusual base frame, developed from the platform of the Swift fourth series, and could be exploited as the mechanical architecture of the engine positioned transversely in the front area can transfer the power mainly to the front-wheel drive, Suzuki engineers have produced a sort of compact Sports Utility Vehicle that could fill the void left by the previous Suzuki Liana.
A little over 4.1 meters the SX4 name is a homonym car tax with crossover body produced by AMC (the Eagle SX / 4) model whose name was sold by Chrysler (owner of the brand AMC). The design of the SX4 was treated by Giorgetto Giugiaro Italdesign style for the center; between particular headlights that follow the family feeling introduced by the fourth set of Suzuki Swift in 2004, while the tail has the wide headlights of triangular shape. The large side windows and the remarkably spacious interior are designed to ensure optimum life on board. Compared to the Sixteen, the SX4 differs substantially for the front and rear bumpers and different design and more muscular.
How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2006-2014 Suzuki SX4:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2014 Suzuki SX4, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor need to be reset. For that you need to purchase the correct TPMS reset tool and follow these instructions:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold door button switch (located in the “B” pillar, near/under the door cable cord) for 2 seconds. Release it, then press again for 2 seconds.
- Release, then press again for 5 seconds.
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the first generation of Suzuki SX4 (2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014) models. Hopefully the article of How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2006-2014 Suzuki SX4 usefull for you. Good Luck!