How to Reset Air Bag Warning Light on Nissan Skyline – The Nissan Skyline is a sports car manufactured by the Japanese company Nissan since 1955. At the beginning two versions were commercialized, that simply they were differentiated by their names (being the same automobile), the Nissan A200GT and the Prince A200GT.
Nissan Skyline was created as a family car as it was a four-door sedan with a high load capacity and comprehensive safety equipment. In spite of this, as time went by, a more sporting attribute was delivered, since it was soon launched in its coupe version and later the well-known GT-R.
How to Reset Air Bag Warning Light on Nissan Skyline:
To turning off the Airbag Light on Nissan Skyline 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has a Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should apply to the all models of Nissan Skyline (2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully the article of How to Reset Air Bag Warning Light on Nissan Skyline useful for you. Good Luck!