2015-2017 Ford S-Max Low Tire Pressure TPMS Reset Guide – The Ford S-MAX is a C-segment MPV produced by US carmaker Ford in July 2006. It is an MPV 5 seater +2 which ranks among the Ford C-Max and Ford Galaxy second series. It is characterized by a very sporty line, especially in the front, which looks very elegant and dynamic. His appreciation from critics is shown from the award of Car of the Year award for 2007. The battlefield of this car is its “Fold Flat System”: its design allows the second and third rows of seats to fit into the floor giving greater load capacity.
At the Geneva Motor Show is presented in 2015 the second generation of the S-Max realized on the basis of Mondeo which incorporates the front and presents an aesthetic revisited, but which maintains the old generation of the line setting. It is also provided a four-wheel drive version called AWD on 2.0 TDCi engines with 150 hp and 180 hp.
2015-2017 Ford S-Max Low Tire Pressure TPMS Reset Guide:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 2017 Ford S-Max, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Use the information display controls on the steering wheel and highlight Setting Menu
- Press the OK button to choose it
- Select Driver Assist
- Select Tire Monitor and press and hold the OK button until confirmation appears.
For more details please check the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Ford S-Max ( 2015 2016 2017 2018) model years which equipped with tire pressure monitoring system TPMS. Hopefully, the article of 2015-2017 Ford S-Max Low Tire Pressure TPMS Reset Guide useful for you. Good Luck!