2014-2018 Ford Kuga Tire Pressure System TPMS Light Reset
2014-2018 Ford Kuga Tire Pressure System TPMS Light Reset – The new Ford Kuga is based on the platform of the Ford Focus, was unveiled at the show in Los Angeles in 2011 as the Ford Escape as it was mainly built to replace the previous model produced in the United States until 2001. In this case, this is a world car, no longer manufactured in Germany but in various factories.
On November 18, 2015, Ford presented the update of the US version “Escape”, followed by the European release in early 2016. The update mainly concerned the front with an unusual calendar with a template and headlamps with a square edge with hexagonal grille and coat of arms in the center of it; The rear now has new LED rear lights remodeled by the hexagonal shape.
2014-2018 Ford Kuga Tire Pressure System TPMS Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford Kuga, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Use the information display controls on the steering wheel and highlight Setting Menu
- Press the OK button to choose it
- Select Driver Assist
- Select Tire Monitor and then press and hold the OK button until confirmation appears.
For more details please check the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Ford Kuga (2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years) which equipped with tire pressure monitoring system TPMS. Hopefully, the article of 2014-2018 Ford Kuga Tire Pressure System TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!