2007-2019 Ford Fusion Tire Sensor TPMS Light Training Reset
2007-2019 Ford Fusion Tire Sensor TPMS Light Training Reset – Ford Fusion 2013 will showcase itself at the North American International Auto Show 2012. 2013 Ford Fusion is more expressive than the previous model. 2013 Fusion has a fresh face. Revision visible on the exterior; grille, headlights, front bumper / rear fog lamp. Ford will provide Fusion with a choice of gasoline, hybrid and plug-in hybrid. Plugin version is expected to offer the highest efficiency of fuel consumption.
Fusion 2013 will be equipped with a 1.6-liter EcoBoost engine with start/stop system which is expected to be most effective in its class with a record of consumption of 11,15 km/liter (combination). Another of the 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine with paddle-shift six-speed. For the Fusion Hybrid in 2013 no longer uses the 2.5-liter engine. Instead, use the 2.0-liter engine with fuel consumption of 16.12 km/liter. While gasoline consumption Fusion Energi plug-in hybrid in 2013 is prepared to be translucent 35.4 km/liter, more frugal about 0.35 km/liter of electric cars.
2007-2019 Ford Fusion Tire Sensor TPMS Light Training Reset:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford Fusion, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. For that you need to purchase the correct TPMS reset tool and follow these instructions:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine. If your car has a Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Press the hazard flashers 6 times within 10 seconds.
- If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and a message is shown in the information display. Turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Ford Fusion (2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully, the article of 2007-2019 Ford Fusion Tire Sensor TPMS Light Training Reset useful for you. Good Luck!