2013-2019 Chevy Spark Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Light Reset – The Chevrolet Spark is a compact small car, produced since 2009 by the Korean division of American automaker General Motors, the Chevrolet brand, as heir of the Matiz model. This is a car sold around the world with different names and assembled in numerous markets: the model imported into Europe is produced in South Korea in the establishment of the GM Korea (formerly known as GM Daewoo) in Changwon.
In India, the car was renamed as Chevrolet Beat and is produced in the plant in Gujarat while small local production in CKD is also carried out in Colombia (at the establishment of Bogota) and Uzbekistan (Asaka plant) where it is only by the assembly the model with the pieces from Korea. The only Korean market the Spark was sold from 2009 until 2011 under the name Daewoo Matiz Creative later replacement by the global Chevrolet brand. In Australia however, the car is sold as the Holden Barina Spark due to the absence of the Chevrolet brand in the local market.
2013-2019 Chevy Spark Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Chevy Spark, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Chevy Spark you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press the DIC MENU button
- Scroll up and select “Tire Pressure Menu”
- Press the SET/CLR button
- When a message requesting acceptance of the process appears, press the SET/CLR button again to confirm.
- The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Chevy Spark (2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2013-2019 Chevy Spark Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!