Reset Guide: Cadillac XTS Low Tire Pressure Sensor Light – The Cadillac XTS is a luxury F segment car produced by General Motors and designed by Christine Park. The 3.6-liter V6 generates 304 horsepower from the XTS and 264 lb-ft of torque. The car has about 0-60 miles per hour (0-97 km / h) in a time of 6.7 seconds and fuel consumption of 21 miles per gallon in the United States (11 L / 100 km, 25 mpg- Imp).
For the American market, the Cadillac XTS is mounted in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. For the Chinese market, the Cadillac XTS is assembled by the General Motors plant in Shanghai. Production began in February 2013. In addition, the version of the Cadillac XTS 3.6 V6 LFX also comes with a turbo engine of 2.0 LTG in the Chinese market. In the Chinese market, the XTS Cadillac 3.6 V6 LFX is called XTS 36S and version 2.0 turbo with LTG is called XTS 28T. This vehicle can be partially marketed in Europe, although the only car based on the Epsilon II LWB platform sold in Europe was Saab 9-5 which stopped production in 2012.
Reset Guide: Cadillac XTS Low Tire Pressure Sensor Light:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Cadillac XTS, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Cadillac XTS you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Use the five-way DIC control on the right side of the steering wheel to scroll to the Tire Pressure screen under the DIC info page.
- Press and hold SEL in the center of the five-way DIC control. until horn sounds
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor until hearing the confirming horn chirp.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Cadillac XTS (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019) models. Hopefully, the article of Reset Guide: Cadillac XTS Low Tire Pressure Sensor Light useful for you. Good Luck!