2019 Lexus UX 200 250h Tire Pressure Warning Light Reset – The UX is a premium urban crossover produced by the Japanese automaker Lexus from 2018. He joins the RX family SUV and NX compact SUV in the Lexus lineup. The Lexus UX is presented at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show and the 2018 Paris Motor Show.
The Lexus UX is only available in a 100% hybrid (UX 250h) version and is built on a new platform, Toyota’s Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA), which already serves the Toyota C-HR. The UX is equipped with LED triple lens projectors. The Lexus UX 250h is powered by a 4-cylinder, 2-liter engine and a nickel-metal-hydride battery that operates at 216 volts.
2019 Lexus UX 200 250h Tire Pressure Warning Light Reset:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2018 2019 Lexus UX 200 250h, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Press < or > of the meter control switches and select
- Press “∧” or “∨” until the Vehicle Setting appears on the display and then press “OK”.
- Scroll down and select TPMS and then press “OK”.
- Select “Set tire pressure”, and then press and hold “OK” until the tire pressure warning light starts blinking.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10-30 minutes of cumulative driving at least 40 km/h (25 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Lexus UX 200 250h (2018 2019 model years) which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2019 Lexus UX 200 250h Tire Pressure Warning Light Reset useful for you.