2012-2018 Toyota Sienna Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – The Toyota Sienna is a minivan manufactured by Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana in Princeton, Indiana, and shares the platform with the Toyota Camry. In 1997 Toyota launched the first generation of its Sienna minivan to the market, replacing the Toyota Previa.
For the 2015 model, a small modification is made to the front grille, LED lights are added to the headlights (LIMITED version), the rear headlights receive a change adopting new light configuration. Inside, the board is changed to one similar to that of the new Toyota RAV4 and the Toyota Highlander, adopting a vertical configuration, and improving the materials to the touch.
2012-2018 Toyota Sienna Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Toyota Sienna, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Sienna (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article on 2012-2018 Toyota Sienna Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you.