2009-2012 Lexus HS-250h Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – The Lexus HS is a mid-size hybrid model made by the Japanese automaker Lexus. It was unveiled at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January 2009 and has been on the Japanese market since July 2009. In the United States, the vehicle in August 2009 in the trade, Lexus, however, there took it back in January 2012 due to low demand back from the market. In January 2013, the sedan has undergone a facelift.
The HS is based on the third generation of the Toyota Avensis. The Toyota SAI is a sister model with which the HS shares the platform and the hybrid powertrain. The saloon is equipped with a working after the Atkinson cycle 4-cylinder engine, which leads to a system output of 139 kW (187 hp).
2009-2012 Lexus HS-250h Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset
To turn off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2009 2010 2011 2012 Lexus HS-250h, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the SET Button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10 minutes of cumulative driving at least 40 km/h (25 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Lexus HS-250h (2009 2010 2011 2012 models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2009-2012 Lexus HS-250h Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you.