2008-2016 Nissan Patrol Airbag Warning Light Reset – The Nissan Patrol is an all-terrain vehicle, which is produced by the Japanese manufacturer Nissan since 1951. The name Patrol carries it but only since 1960. In 1980, he was then sold on the domestic market as Nissan Safari. Until the 1980s into the Patrol was exclusively produced by leaf springs until 1988 Y60 appeared, which was first fitted with coil springs. Almost all generations that were designed as a classic SUV, there was with different wheelbases like to buy.
Up to model update in 2010 he was traditionally produced as a classic SUV with ladder frame, solid axles and all-wheel drive. With the model change to Y62 reinterpreting series and a change in the type of vehicle was made toward the SUV, which manifests itself through the introduction of modern methods of construction with self-supporting body and independent suspension. The Y62 generation is produced as Infiniti QX80 and marketed in Turkey as Nissan Safari Royale. The Generation Y 61, however, was known in the Iranian market under the name Nissan Seranza.
2008-2016 Nissan Patrol Airbag Warning Light Reset:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Nissan Patrol, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Patrol (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017). Hopefully the article of 2008-2016 Nissan Patrol Airbag Warning Light Reset usefull for you. Good Luck!