2006-2009 Chevy TrailBlazer Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Reset – The TrailBlazer is a mid-size SUV produced by Chevrolet since 2002. The TrailBlazer was introduced in 1999 as the construction of the Blazer. In 2002, the TrailBlazer has become a model in its own right. The production of the Blazer has overlapped the TrailBlazer until 2005. The model has the engine mounted forward and has the rear or all wheel drive. In 2006 the model was the subject of a restyling.
A new front and new interiors were included in this update, but were applied only to the LT version. Instead, the LS version still possessed the front part and the rear similar to those of the 2002/2005 models. The SS version was marked by an exhibition consisting of front bumper and rear shields by the specific design, the most distinctive miniskirts. In 2002, the TrailBlazer won the North American Truck of the Year title. In the United States it was marketed from 2002 to 2009, while in Russia has been in production since 2004. In 2012 it was launched the second series, which is not sold in America, but in Asia.
2006-2009 Chevy TrailBlazer Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Reset:
To turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Chevy TrailBlazer, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the ignition switch to RUN with the engine off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn headlight switch from OFF to parking lamps 4 times within three seconds. A double horn chirp will sound and the SERVICE TIRE MONITOR message will be displayed on the Driver Information Center (DIC) to indicate the learn mode is enabled.
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 3.
- Next, proceed as in step 3 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on all generation of Chevy TrailBlazer (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) model years. Hopefully the article of 2006-2009 Chevy TrailBlazer Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Reset usefull for you. Good Luck!