2003-2009 Nissan Presage Airbag Warning Light Reset – This minivan, manufactured by Nissan from 1998 to 2009. It has two generations: the first from 1998 to 2003, the second from 2003 to 2009. Presage was first introduced in June 1998 as a competitor Honda Odyssey and Toyota Estima. After restyling 2001 the car received a new trim level called Highway Star.
The second generation was introduced in 2003, with eight or eight seats. The second generation has built on the L-class, which is used on the Nissan Teana and Murano. This generation has a rearview camera. This car is also available with a version of Highway Star.
2003-2009 Nissan Presage Airbag Warning Light Reset:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Nissan Presage, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Presage (2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). Hopefully the article of 2003-2009 Nissan Presage Airbag Warning Light Reset usefull for you. Good Luck!