Reset Low Tire Pressure Indicator on 2015-2016 Honda HR-V – Growing automotive market makes the whole manufacturers competing in the launch of their latest product, by bringing the latest technology and innovation. One of them is Honda which is one of the world’s largest automaker headquartered in Japan in 2014 introduced a new automotive product is a crossover SUV Honda HRV.
Honda, known for powerful machines are realized with products launched in the market car Automotive world. Presents a dashing look with a bandage body strong and sturdy and sporty cars were called Honda HR-V, in addition to the powerful performance on the machine used to make the car suitable for those of you who have an adventurous spirit.
Reset Low Tire Pressure Indicator on 2015-2016 Honda HR-V:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2015-2016 Honda HR-V, follow these steps:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop, the shift lever is in N (for manual transmission) or the shift lever is in P (for Automatic transmission/CVT models)
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the TPMS button until the low tire pressure or TPMS indicator blinks twice.
For more details please check the following video:
Note: Calibration will complete after 20 minutes of cumulative driving at 30 to 60 mph. The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Honda HR-V (2015-2015) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Low Tire Pressure Indicator on 2015-2016 Honda HR-V useful for you.