How to Reset 2014-2016 Citroen C3 Picasso Tyre Pressure Light – The Citroën C3 Picasso is a car model of the French car manufacturer Citroën, which was presented at the Paris Motor Show in October of 2008. The 4.08 meter long minivan based on the PF1 platform of the Peugeot 207 and the end of 2009 introduced the second generation of C3. After the Xsara Picasso, the C8 and C4 Picasso, he is currently the fourth Van der Brand. Annually will be built up to 110,000 vehicles in the Slovakian plant in Trnava.
The spatial concept is based on competing models like the Opel Meriva, Renault Grand Modus and Nissan Note. Here, the luggage compartment offers a boot volume 385-1506 liters. In addition, can be shared and reclining rear seats move by 15 centimeters and fold to a flat load floor. The latter can be extended once by the folding of the passenger seat. n the cockpit is, as with other Citroën vehicles, a digital central speedometer used. The safety equipment in addition to ESP also includes ASR and six airbags.
How to Reset 2014-2016 Citroen C3 Picasso Tyre Pressure Light:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2014 2015 2016 Citroen C3 Picasso, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the middle pillar, driver’s side.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Press the MENU button
- Access the “Personalisation configuration” menu
- Scroll down and select Define vehicle parameters
- Select the Tyre pressures
- Then select Reinitialisation and Confirm the instruction by pressing “Yes”
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the latest generations of Citroen C3 Picasso 2014 2015 2016 models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of How to Reset 2014-2016 Citroen C3 Picasso Tyre Pressure Lightt useful for you.