Turning off the Airbag Light on 2009-2015 Nissan 370Z – Japanese car manufacturer, Nissan, has recently officially introduced their latest debutant, 370Z Nismo 2015, in ‘ZdayZ Festival’ which took place in North Carolina, United States. 2015 Nissan Nismo 370Z was introduced with some modifications qualified who looks more cool. This sports car looks more aggressive than its predecessor, with the front fascia inspired by the GT-R.
The latest Nismo 370Z is also pinned dark-toned bezel headlamps, LED daytime running lights and some red accents on the front spoiler lip. This sports car also gets an update in the form of side skirts, a new rear spoiler and alloy wheels measuring 19-inch aluminum. The cabin of the 2015 Nissan Nismo 370Z is also equipped with Alcantara steering wheel, with Recaro sport seats wrapped in leather / Alcantara, tachometer shades of red and some updates on other interior.
How to Turning off the Airbag Light on 2009-2015 Nissan 370Z:
To reset the Airbag Light on 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan 370Z, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan 370Z (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). Hopefully the article of Turning off the Airbag Light on 2009-2015 Nissan 370Z usefull for you. Good Luck!