Turning off the Airbag Light on 2003-2015 Nissan Maxima
Turning off the Airbag Light on 2003-2015 Nissan Maxima – Various competition from a variety of industries are now in 2015 is indeed increasingly heated. One is the hot competition in the world automobile industry are now more stringent and clearer. This competition is obvious trigger and provoke some car manufacturers to become more frequent and diligent in issuing the latest car variants.
One of them is Nissan has created a design for the Maxima sport sedan variant. The design of the Sport Sedan Nissan Maxima has now managed to attract public attention because it was a success. Concept sports car for Nissan Maxima comes with some amazing features. By using bold design and LED light display that is very intriguing, car design is clearly looks very sporty. Not only that, the latest design of the Nissan Maxima Sedan Sport also has a fresh face with a V-Motion Facia. For the body as well as the overall appearance of the exterior, the Nissan Maxima sedan looks very stylish.
How to Reset or Turning off the Airbag Light on Nissan Maxima:
To reset the Airbag Light on 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan Maxima, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Maxima (2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). Hopefully the article of Turning off the Airbag Light on 2003-2015 Nissan Maxima usefull for you. Good Luck!