Reset SRS Airbag light on 2007-2015 Nissan GT-R – Nissan GT-R Nismo, this sports car comes from Japan and ready to through the streets in 2016. The Sport car has aerodynamic and sleek body and supported by VR38DETT engine capacity of 3.8 liter twin turbo V6 and capable of producing up to 600 hp with a peak torque of 481 lb-ft. This car uses a mix of dual clutch sequential transmission thus providing extraordinary sensation like driving a real race car.
Meanwhile, Nissan GT_R Standards which are now sold first introduced at the Tokyo Motor Show 2007 and entered the market on July 7, 2008. Although priced very expensive, but the public is quite enthusiastic and attract many sports car lovers, especially the car is powered machine that is quite remarkable, although still below the version Nismo is a capacity of 3.8 L DOHC V6 that is capable of generating power to reach 478 hp at round 6,400 rpm and peak torque to 558 Nm at 5,200 rpm.
How to Reset SRS Airbag light on 2007-2015 Nissan GT-R:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan GT-R, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan GT-R (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). Hopefully the article of Reset SRS Airbag light on 2007-2015 Nissan GT-R usefull for you. Good Luck!