How to Reset Airbag Light on 2014-2016 Nissan Pulsar – Datsun Pulsar or Nissan Pulsar was the name of several generations of automobiles – the compact segment – made by the Japanese manufacturer Datsun-Nissan. They were sold outside Japan, either under the same name or under other names. In 2013 there was a re-brand Pulsar. It was not a samostný model but again, only to rename a variety of reasons for certain markets.
First, it was under the name of B17 by another name again for Nissan Sylphy for Australia and New Zealand, followed in the same year under the name Pulsar C12 was sold again Nissan Tiida in Australia, New Zealand and Thailand. In May 2014, the Pulsar first appeared in Europe. The vehicle is manufactured in Spain and is built on the platform of the Nissan Tiida C12, but not its direct successor. For example, in Russia, however, continues to sell under the name Tiida C13. Selling started in March 2015 and illustrates the efforts of rebuilding Nissan’s competitive position in the European market hatchback lower middle class.
How to Reset Airbag Light on 2014-2016 Nissan Pulsar:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan Pulsar, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Pulsar (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017). Hopefully the article of How to Reset Airbag Light on 2014-2016 Nissan Pulsar usefull for you. Good Luck!