How to Reset ECU and Clear Check Engine Light on Nissan Juke
How to Reset ECU and Clear Check Engine Light on Nissan Juke – Latest Nissan Juke-R is an evolution from the previous generation, not just receive transplants machine. When launched in 2012, the Juke-R original sounds very mechanical, but in aesthetics – especially on the inside – a concept that is functional to carry sporty (more precisely: insanity) for Juke. The car is prepared by racing and engineering specialists, Ray Mallock Ltd (RML), which previously had received on and off two Juke, and three GT-R.
The first generation of Juke-R to get 490 hp V6 engine under the bonnet, the GT-R drive system that has been trimmed to 250 mm beneath the skin, rollcage to improve body rigidity and a few other touches to be trimmed and reinforced in some parts. The engine, still comes from the first car, but it has been perfected in accordance with the specifications of the latest Nismo, to 600 hp compared to 490 in the first car. An additional 110 hp can make the Juke-R 2.0 feels much faster than its predecessor. Strength is channeled through the same drive system, dual clutch 6-speed that drives all four wheels.
How to Reset ECU and Clear Check Engine Light on 2010-2016 Nissan Juke:
If you want to turn off or clear the Check Engine Light / ECU light in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Nissan Juke, perform the following procedures within the specify time! Because timing is extremely critical.
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine and wait 3 seconds.
- Fully press and release the accelerator pedal five times within 5 seconds.
- Wait 7 seconds
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor and hold for ten seconds. until the CEL starts blinking.
- At this point the light CEL should start flashing error code stored in the system and you can release the pedal. If you only get five flashes slowly or not flashing at all, then it is time You went on one of the above steps and you have to start from scratch.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) and wait about 10 second.
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Note: Repeat the process, if the lights still illuminates when you start the engine. Timing is EXTREMELY critical to resetting the ECU. This procedure should be work on all generation of Nissan Juke (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) models. Hopefully the article of How to Reset ECU and Clear Check Engine Light on Nissan Juke usefull for you. Good Luck!