2014-2018 Chevy Corvette C7 Stingray Tire Pressure TPMS Reset – The first concept of the new generation of Corvettes was presented at the 2009 Chicago Motor Show, but only in the 2013 Detroit Motor Show was officially shown the final version of the series, which was named Stingray as a tribute to the model special produced in 1962. The car was equipped with a V8 LT1 engine equipped with 455 hp (in the basic version), which allows acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h in less than 4 seconds, and 659 hp in the supercharged version.
In order to cool it, a new aerodynamic body structure was studied in the wind tunnel to allow optimal exploitation and expulsion of the air. Cornering the car undergoes a force equal to 1 g. To improve performance, a new dual exhaust system has been introduced, managed by a butterfly valve that opens according to performance requirements.
2014-2018 Chevy Corvette C7 Stingray Tire Pressure TPMS Reset:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Chevy Corvette C7 Stingray follow these steps:
- Start the Engine
- Use the five-way DIC control on the right side of the steering wheel to scroll to the Tire Pressure screen under the DIC info page.
- Press and hold the SEL button until the horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Now drive the car for about 10 minutes as suggested (10 min or so above 12 mph)
- Suddenly, it will find all 4 sensors and show pressure.
- When you shut the car off, the “learn DIC” will show again and horn beeps. You are done.
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Chevy Corvette C7 Stingray (2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2014-2018 Chevy Corvette C7 Stingray Tire Pressure TPMS Reset useful or you. Good Luck!