Resetting Airbag Warning Light on 2004-2015 Nissan Armada – Nissan Armada full-size SUV manufactured by Nissan since 2004 until now. This car uses the F-Alpha platform, the platform is also used by several other Nissan cars including the Nissan Titan pickup truck, SUV Nissan Xterra, Nissan Frontier and Nissan Pathfinder SUV. This car is also known as the Nissan Pathfinder Armada.
Cars similar to a more luxurious version sold as the Infiniti QX56 from 2004 to 2010. All Nissan Armada made in Canton, Mississippi. Armada uses 5.6 L engine-powered 317 hp (227 kW) and 385 lb-ft of torque coded VK56DE with V8 configuration. This car is equipped with 5-speed automatic transmission with a choice of rear-wheel drive or 4-wheel drive. Armada designed specifically for the North American market.
How to Reset Airbag Warning Light on 2004-2015 Nissan Armada:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan Armada, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Murano (2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). Hopefully the article of Resetting Airbag Warning Light on 2004-2015 Nissan Armada usefull for you. Good Luck!