How to Reset Check Engine (ECU) Warning Light on Nissan 370Z – Nissan through ‘Nismo presenting a new concept car. Nissan 370Z Nismo Concept Roadster uses a V6 engine capacity of 3700 cc with technology Variable Valve Event and Lift Control (VVEL). This engine has been upgraded via the exhaust system models H, muffler tuning and optimization of the ECU. Power output reached 350 hp.
Nismo Nissan 370Z Roadster Concept is also equipped with sophisticated suspension Nismo concoction. This includes the installation of a special order and stabilizer bars. Nissan Sport Brakes and a Viscous Limited-Slip Differential (VLSD) is also installed in this roadster. For the appearance of Nissan 370Z Nismo Concept Roadster seems very inspired by the Nissan GT-R Nismo. Aerodynamic devices, DRL, black bezel headlights and distinctive graphics Nismo installed in this car.
How to Reset Check Engine (ECU) Warning Light on 2009-2016 Nissan 370Z:
If you want to turn off or clear the Check Engine Light / ECU light in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Nissan 370Z, perform the following procedures within the specify time! Because timing is extremely critical.
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine and wait 3 seconds.
- Fully press and release the accelerator pedal five times within 5 seconds.
- Wait 7 seconds
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor and hold for ten seconds. until the CEL starts blinking.
- At this point the light CEL should start flashing error code stored in the system and you can release the pedal. If you only get five flashes slowly or not flashing at all, then it is time You went on one of the above steps and you have to start from scratch.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) and wait about 10 second.
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Note: Repeat the process, if the lights still illuminates when you start the engine. Timing is EXTREMELY critical to resetting the ECU. This procedure should be work on all generation of Nissan 370Z (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) models. Hopefully the article of How to Reset Check Engine (ECU) Warning Light on Nissan 370Z usefull for you. Good Luck!