2016-2019 Toyota Mirai TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset – The Toyota Mirai (“Futuro” in Japanese) is a sedan produced by Toyota in 2015, after its official presentation took place last year at the Los Angeles Motor Show. It is a hydrogen vehicle fuel cell. The Mirai uses the Toyota Fuel Cell System (TFCS), which is equipped with both of the technology to fuel cells that the technology of the hybrid electric vehicle, and includes components developed by Toyota between which the stack fuel cell (FC), the FC boost converter and the tanks for high-pressure hydrogen.
The TFCS has a higher efficiency of energy compared to the internal combustion engine and does not emit carbon dioxide or SOC, potentially dangerous substances during use. The hydrogen filling occurs within 3 to 5 minutes. The new FC stack car reaches a maximum power of 114 kW (153 horsepower). The new FC battery car reaches a maximum power of 114 kW (153 horsepower). The power density battery power is of 3.1 kW / L or 2.0 kW / kg. Each battery includes 370 cells, with a cell thickness of 1.34 mm and a weight of 102 g.
2016-2019 Toyota Mirai TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Toyota Mirai, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Select Settings Display by using the arrow button on the steering wheel
- Select Settings
- Select Maintenance System
- Select TPMS and then press and hold the Center/ Set button
- Wait for a few minutes until initialization is completed.
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Mirai (2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2016-2019 Toyota Mirai TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset useful for you.