Toyota Hilux Pickup Tire Pressure TMPS Warning Light Reset – The Toyota Hilux is an off-road pickup produced by the Japanese Toyota company since 1968. The one that went into production in 2015, the eighth generation has arrived. The name “Hilux” is derived from the words “High Luxury”, which translated means “Luxury of high level”.
The first series, built at the plant division of heavy vehicles of Toyota, Hino Motors, was a better-equipped version of the Toyota Stout second set. It was first made available in a short wheelbase version, which was later added to the extended wheelbase version.
Toyota Hilux Pickup Tire Pressure TMPS Warning Light Reset:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2015 2016 2017 2018 Toyota Hilux Pickup, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Hilux Pickup (2015 2016 2017 2018 2019) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of Toyota Hilux Pickup Tire Pressure TMPS Warning Light Reset useful for you.