How to Reset Tyre Deflation Warning Light on 2016 Honda Jazz – The Honda Jazz is a car of the Japanese manufacturer Honda whose first version dates from 2001. It is called Fit in Japan (where it was launched a year later and keeps its original name in the US market). Honda Jazz was also the name that was released in Europe on the time model, the Honda City. The third generation of the Honda Jazz was launched in late 2014. It shares its platform with the HR-V crossover.
The models sold in Europe are built in Japan on the chains of the new ultra-modern factory in Yorii, near Tokyo. It is available in Europe with only one engine: a 102 HP VTEC petrol engine with a variable distribution of 1318 cm3 equipped with a 6-speed manual gearbox or an automatic gearbox that can also be driven According to 7 programmed speeds controlled by pallets on the steering wheel. The US (Honda Fit) models are powered by the 130-horsepower 1498 cc gasoline engine (assembled in Europe on the HR-V) and are also available in an all-electric version.
How to Reset Tyre Deflation Warning Light on 2016 Honda Jazz:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2016 Honda Jazz UK model, follow these steps:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop, the shift lever is in N (for manual transmission) or the shift lever is in P (for Automatic Transmission/CVT models)
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Press and hold the INFO button for more than 3 seconds to enter the customize mode.
- Scroll the menu by using UP or Down button until you see 2 boxes symbol
- Then press the SEL/RESET button to enter the menu
- Scroll down and select the “Deflation Warning System” and then press the SEL/RESET button to confirm
- Press Down button to scroll down to “Initialise”
- Press the SEL/RESET button to confirm
For more details please check the following video:
Note: Calibration will complete after 20 minutes of cumulative driving at 30 to 60 mph. The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Honda Jazz UK model (2015 2016 2017) models. Hopefully the article of How to Reset Tyre Deflation Warning Light on 2016 Honda Jazz useful for you.