How to Reset Tire Presure Warning Light on 2003-2015 Toyota Prius – Toyota Prius is a hybrid car from Toyota that uses cutting-edge technology. The car specification is higher than the conventional cars that only use gasoline fuel. Environmentally friendly technologies developed by the Toyota Prius is still relatively young. The new car concept began in 1997 and first introduced in 2000.
This technology was born by the high level of pollution concerns in the world. So, we need an alternative to create a car that is environmentally friendly enough. This car was designed fuel efficient and resilient. Besides the most important of these hybrid car is emitted not as much as a conventional car. With this technology fair if the price of the Toyota Prius is higher than the market price of a city car.
How to Reset Tire Presure Warning Light on 2003-2015 Toyota Prius:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on your 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Prius, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Prius (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) models. Hopefully the article of How to Reset Tire Presure Warning Light on 2003-2015 Toyota Prius useful for you.