Reset Tire Pressure Warning Light on 2004-2015 Toyota Avalon – For consumers who are bored with the Toyota Camry, and want to replace more luxurious sedan but felt that Toyota Crown too expensive, might be able to choose a new model Toyota Avalon 2016. In the United States, fourth-generation Avalon is often rated as one of the coolest sedan with a shape ever made by Toyota.
Occupying a brand-new flagship of the Toyota camp, New Avalon 2016 is the embodiment of exclusive sedan for those executives who crave a classy ride. The fourth generation of the Toyota Avalon is claimed to combine quality, durability and reliability with Toyota’s new design character plus a more slick performance and featuring the latest technology. Toyota also provides enough options variants XLE, XLE Plus, XLE Premium, Limited and Touring for those who want a V6 gasoline engine.
How to Reset Tire Pressure Warning Light on 2004-2015 Toyota Avalon:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on your 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Avalon, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Avalon (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure Warning Light on 2004-2015 Toyota Avalon useful for you.