Reset Tire Pressure (TPMS) Warning Light on 2003-2016 Mazda3 – Japanese automakers, Mazda has a new car that is ready to be launched. The car is the Mazda 3, 2016. Although the status as new cars, Mazda claiming that it lowers the price of a new Mazda 3. It is quite interesting, because in general, the new car will be marketed at a price that is more expensive than the previous model.
Mazda 3 2016 will rely SkyActiv-G engine combined with a six-speed transmission. This transmission is available in two versions, namely manual and automatic. There are two engine options offered by Mazda, the 2.0L I4 and 2.5 L I4. 2.0 L I4 engine can deliver power up to 155 hp, while the 2.5-liter capacity engine capable of spraying up to 184 hp. 2016 Mazda 3 is equipped with a backup camera, radar collision detection and some other interesting features.
Reset Tire Pressure (TPMS) Warning Light on 2003-2016 Mazda3:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mazda 3, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Let the tires cool, then adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 2 times and a beep sound is heard once.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Mazda Mazda3 (2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure (TPMS) Warning Light on 2003-2016 Mazda3 useful for you.