Reset Tire Pressure Monitor System on 2014 Toyota Tundra – In the segment of off-road and cargo large cars, Toyota has the experience to date. This time, Toyota Tundra 2016 trying to prove that the company is able to provide leading products with a wide range of innovations and improvements as well. The new model from Toyota has announced and according to some of the photos were released, we’ve been happy about this news.
The redesigned bumper that will contribute to a more aggressive appearance. The other is a 19-inch diameter wheels can increase the suspension that will make all kinds of terrain is easy to traverse by this car. Greatly improve comfort and many additional interior design that will surely make this utility truck has convenient transportation facilities in long-distance travel. With lightweight materials, fuel performance is better, higher speed is achieved, improving maneuverability. Of course, there are also all the modern systems to help driving and increased safety, such as anti-lock braking system, stability control and traction control.
How to Reset Tire Pressure Monitor System on 2014 Toyota Tundra:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tundra, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Tundra (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure Monitor System on 2014 Toyota Tundra useful for you.