Reset Tire Pressure Light On 2006-2015 Toyota Sienna – 2015 Toyota Sienna gets refreshment to make it more attractive and added comfort. Interestingly, Toyota USA announced via internet. Family car that gets the title Swagger Wagon is not suffering from an exterior refresh, still a long boxy style. Toyota just adds LED lights DRL (daytime running lights).
For cabin got a new touch that prefer the increased comfort. Features Driver Easy Speak system that allows the rear passengers to speak with the front passenger. For a seat covered with black leather juxtaposed white stitching. In addition there is a new twist on meterc luster. For the rear passengers there are monitors Blu-Ray as infotainment. Mechanical heart still rely on the engine capacity of 3.5-liter V6, which is capable of producing 266 hp with 6-speed automatic transmission.
How to Reset Tire Pressure Light On 2006-2015 Toyota Sienna:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Sienna, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Sienna (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure Light On 2006-2015 Toyota Sienna useful for you.