How to Reset SRS Airbag Light on 2003-2009 Nissan 350Z – The 350Z is a sports car produced by Nissan within the series “Z”, on sale from 2003 to 2009. The history of the Nissan Z series, begins in 1984 with the first set of 300ZX, which can be considered an ancestor of today’s 350Z, produced in other models, the most recent of which appreciated in turbo version, but the true forerunner of the 350Z it is the Datsun 240Z of 1969. The first concept car of the car was introduced in 2001, first as a coupé, and convertible, the Roadster.
The 350Z second version has a V6 engine, 3.5 liters displacement, with valves 24, which develops 300 horsepower at 6400 rpm / min (maximum speed 250 km / h with 0-100 in 5.8 seconds), while the previous version had 280 horsepower, it has a torque of 353 Nm and goes from 0-100 in about 6.3 seconds with a top speed of 250 km / h.
The 350Z has replaced the Nissan Skyline in Japan’s Super GT championship. It was brought to the race in the GT500 class is the official team of the Japanese house that from some private teams in race versions longer wheelbase, carbon fiber body to reduce weight, tubular chassis and an engine initially VQ30DETT V6 (later replaced from a 4.5 V8). In 2004 the car of the Nismo team has managed to get the win.
How to Reset SRS Airbag Light on 2003-2009 Nissan 350Z:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Nissan 350Z, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan 350Z (2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009). Hopefully the article of How to Reset SRS Airbag Light on 2003-2009 Nissan 350Z usefull for you. Good Luck!