Reset ECU and Check Engine light on 2003-2016 Nissan Titan – Nissan Titan XD finally entered production space at the company’s plant in Canton, Mississippi to 2016. In the previous generation, the Nissan Titan has launched the XD Platinum Reserve with copper-coated exterior. Nissan still has not released official pricing models. Reportedly, the car will soon arrive in dealerships later this year.
XD will be equipped with a V8 5.0-liter Cummins turbo diesel engine capable of producing 310 bhp (231 kW) and 555 lb-ft (751 Nm) of torque. In addition, the machine will be connected exclusively with the six-speed automatic transmission four-wheel drive system. In addition, it will be available as well as five different trim levels and a range-topping, spray-in bedliner, and 20-inch aluminum wheels. This model also has running boards and bed LED lighting.
Reset ECU and Check Engine light on 2003-2016 Nissan Titan:
If you want to turn off or clear the Check Engine Light / ECU light in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Nissan Titan, perform the following procedures within the specify time! Because timing is extremely critical.
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine and wait 3 seconds.
- Fully press and release the accelerator pedal five times within 5 seconds.
- Wait 7 seconds
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor and hold for ten seconds. until the CEL starts blinking.
- At this point the light CEL should start flashing error code stored in the system and you can release the pedal. If you only get five flashes slowly or not flashing at all, then it is time You went on one of the above steps and you have to start from scratch.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) and wait about 10 second.
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Note: Repeat the process, if the lights still illuminates when you start the engine. Timing is EXTREMELY critical to resetting the ECU. This procedure should be work on all generation of Nissan Titan (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset ECU and Check Engine light on 2003-2016 Nissan Titan usefull for you. Good Luck!