Reset ECU – Check Engine Codes on 2003-2015 Nissan Quest – Nissan released Nissan Quest at the LA Auto Show 2010. Nissan Quest marketed in early 2011 for the US market. Quest share a platform with the Nissan Elgrand. Nissan instill V6 engine, 3500 cc, which burst power 253 hp and 320 Nm of torque. The engine is combined with the Xtronic CVT transmission.
This luxurious MPV consists of three rows of seats with electric sliding doors. The second and third row seats can be folded flat. There is a VGA screen 8 “on the dashboard, DVD entertainment system, two wireless headphones and remote control, and monitor 11” on the back for your kids DVD set. Nissan said Quest presented to woo the parents. Nissan calls it Parenting Job.
Reset ECU – Check Engine Codes on 2003-2015 Nissan Quest:
If you want to turn off or clear the Check Engine Light / ECU light in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Nissan Quest, perform the following procedures within the specify time! Because timing is extremely critical.
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine and wait 3 seconds.
- Fully press and release the accelerator pedal five times within 5 seconds.
- Wait 7 seconds
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor and hold for ten seconds. until the CEL starts blinking.
- At this point the light CEL should start flashing error code stored in the system and you can release the pedal. If you only get five flashes slowly or not flashing at all, then it is time You went on one of the above steps and you have to start from scratch.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) and wait about 10 second.
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Note: Repeat the process, if the lights still illuminates when you start the engine. Timing is EXTREMELY critical to resetting the ECU. This procedure should be work on all generation of Nissan Quest (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset ECU – Check Engine Codes on 2003-2015 Nissan Quest usefull for you. Good Luck!