How to Reset Airbag Light on 2008-2016 Nissan X-trail
How to Reset Airbag Light on 2008-2016 Nissan X-trail – The Nissan X-Trail SUV is a car produced by the Japanese automaker Nissan Motor and present on the market since 2001. The new version, called T31 was presented at the 2007 Geneva Motor Show and put on sale a few months later. The dimensions are slightly increased both as regards the length and width, while the range of engines available, or combined with a manual transmission with six gears to one or to continuous transmission M-CVT, was slightly reduced.
The X-Trail is equipped with the intelligent drive system NISSAN “all mode 4x4i”, as well as the climbing of hill holder and descent assist. Even the trim levels have been reduced and renamed: it is available with 3 “XE” initials, “SE” and “LE” with equipment as the most complete hand. The restyling of 2011 has affected the frontal, the rear lights now led, the design of the alloy wheels, the interior seats and instrument panel. The engine offered in 2011 along with restyling is the single 2.0 dCi 150 hp most successful in sales compared to the more powerful 2.0 dCi 173 hp. The second series of X-Trail has been subjected in 2007 to EuroNCAP tests, reaching a second time, also with the new test parameters, the result of 4 stars. At the end of 2014 is put on the market the third generation it replaces the +2 version (seven seats) in fact the new generation of the Qashqai offers seven seats.
How to Reset Airbag Light on 2008-2016 Nissan X-trail:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 2016 Nissan X-trail, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan X-trail (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 2016). Hopefully the article of How to Reset Airbag Light on 2008-2016 Nissan X-trail usefull for you. Good Luck!